|Mr. Haggett - online quiz in physics|
Thursday, 26 May 2011
Magnetic attraction to Physics
This week students learnt about the motion of a charged particle in a magnetic field and then discussed the application for the cyclotron.
Students can look on the FLO where Mr. Haggett has put a simulation of a cyclotron.
An online quiz for students who want a bit extra can look at
Today physics had a guest teacher Mr. Keith South
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (27)
- Magnetic attraction to Physics
- Oxidation of alcohols
- Chemistry students reflect on silver mirrors
- How much chlorophyll is in your olive oil?
- Chemistry that glows!
- Specialist Maths find a Golden Ratio
- Professor Warren Lawrance
- Team teaching electric fields in physics
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Gas Chromatography
- ▼ May (10)